Wednesday 6 February 2008

Another Blog

I have set up this blog in order to raise funds for J. For the last few years many of you have given generously to pay for J's education. It is every parent's desire that their children can be given a quality education and watch him or her grow to their full potential.

I am just throwing this all together now to get it out there. It has taken me far to long to do this. I intend to put more info out here for those of you who do not already know about what I am doing. I also hope to give the reigns to J's parents so they can update you on how she is doing.

We need about $600 to pay for a full year of J's private education. That's only 12 people giving $50! Can you believe that?! And 100% of the money will go for her education. No administration fees. The tuition is due in the beginning of March. I also hope to raise a wee bit more because J's parents do not have a computer and have to pay to use one at an internet cafe.

If you are interested in giving, please click on the 'make a donation' button to donate through Paypal. Any tiny little bit helps. When I have enough money I will make a wire transfer. If you have any questions, please ask.

No comments: