Saturday 19 April 2008

A New School


My friends have been on the look-out for the next school to send J to. The previous school closed and J will also be moving to a 'big' school, up to the higher grade level. They have found a school that is excellent in teaching math and reading. J does very well in these subjects so this will be a good fit for her. She has recently taken the entrance exam and passed!

This school will not be as expensive as we were thinking. The cost of the tuition and uniform will be $575...leaving me with $375 more to raise. There are also some other fees that my friends did not want to ask the money for, but it would be nice if we would be able to cover some of this as well.

They will be enrolling J within the next couple of weeks so I would like to send as much to them as I can before then.

No comments: